Discover Granada’s gems over two scenic, relaxing days on this tour from Seville. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace and the Albaicin Quarter and enjoy skip-the-line access to Nasrid Palace, the Alcazaba fortress and beautiful Generalife Gardens. Learn about the impressive Moorish architecture from your guide and relax in the soothing Arabian 'hammam' (bathhouse).
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Multi-Day Trip
Day 1: Seville – Granada
Start with a pickup from your Seville hotel or central Seville in the morning, and then travel along a route taken by Washington Irving, author of Tales of the Alhambra. Enjoy the stunning Andalusian scenery as you make your way to Granada.
When you arrive in Granada, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Alhambra, a fascinating palace complex perched atop a hill. Explore the architectural wonder with your guide, admiring the Moorish architecture of Alcazaba Fortress and three Nasrid Palaces – Mexuar, Serello and Harem. Marvel at the intricate Islamic artwork inside then visit the Palace of Charles V, designed by renowned architect Pedro Machua.
Continue to the Generalife Gardens and envisage the Moorish kings of bygone times relaxing amid beautiful fountains and colorful flowerbeds. Often translated as ‘gardens of paradise,’ this beautiful space is perfect for a leisurely stroll, so do just that with your guide.
At the end of your Alhambra tour, check in to your Granada hotel and enjoy a few hours at leisure for lunch (own expense). At the pre-arranged time, make your own way to Granada’s Arab Baths -- Hammam Al Andalus -- for a relaxing soak. Spend your afternoon relaxing in the bath’s seven different pools, all beautifully adorned with glistening tiles. Water temperature is different in each pool, so you can chose the most right to relax yourself. Your guide will then collect you from the baths and drop you back at your hotel.
Overnight: Macia Monasterio los Basilios (3-star) or Macia Real de la Alhambra (4-star) hotel in Granada
Day 2: Granada – Seville
Meet your guide at Bib Rambla Square to start your walking tour around Granada’s historical center. The area roughly covers the streets from Bib Rambla Square to Realejo – just down from Albaicin. While strolling around this charming neighborhood, your guide will tell you all the history and secrets of this magic city. Admire a masterpiece of Spanish Renaissance, Granada Cathedral, and then visit Alcaicería, the city’s Moorish silk market that was restored after a 19th-century fire. Hear of the city under Nasrid rule when Granada was one of the richest cities in Europe, and learn about its Catholic and Muslim eras.
Continue to Albaicin to explore this UNESCO World Heritage-listed neighborhood -- famous for incredible views toward Alhambra with the Sierra Nevada Mountains as a backdrop. After stopping for photos, work your way back to Bib Rambla Square.
Enjoy some free time to discover the fascinating city at leisure before returning to Seville.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1
day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be offered in two different languages
- You must bring your own bathing suit for the Arabian baths
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Granada hotel to Alhambra
- Sevilla/Granada/Sevilla transport by air-conditioned coach
- Granada local guide
- Granada walking tour
- Skip-the-line tickets to Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens
- Alhambra professional guide
- Arabian baths
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transport from/to Arabian Baths
- Day 2 monuments entrance fees
- Granada transportation
6:15am to 6:45am, hotel pickup
6:30am from central Seville
Central Seville and centrally located Seville hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 4pm on Day 2