Get to know Seville, southern Spain’s sultry Andalusian capital, on this 2-day tour from Granada! On a city sightseeing tour, you’ll be introduced to the highlights of this beautiful city, including UNESCO-listed sights like the Royal Alcazar Palace and Seville Cathedral, and walk up Giralda Tower for unsurpassable views. Plus, watch an authentic flamenco show, dine out on tapas and enjoy a Guadalquivir River sightseeing cruise. Overnight accommodation in your choice of a 3- or 4-star hotel is included.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Multi-Day Trip
Day 1: Granada – Seville (D)
In the afternoon, leave your Granada hotel by luxury minibus and head west towards Seville. On arrival, check in at your hotel, freshen up if you wish, and head to Baile Flamenco Museum to watch a traditional flamenco show with tapas dinner. Hear tales and trivia about Seville from your guide as you stroll around its beautifully illuminated streets, and then end your night at a bar for drinks.
Overnight: 3-star Hotel América, Hotel Derby or similar, or 4-star Hotel Petit Palace Santa Cruz or similar
Day 2: Seville – Granada (B)
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and then pick up by minibus and then set off to discover the sights of the beautiful Andalusian capital with your guide. See the city’s charming medieval lanes and secluded piazzas, as well as Seville’s must-visit neighborhoods like Santa Cruz, Seville’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Royal Alcazar Palace (Reales Alcázares) and hear tales from your guide of its time as a Moorish fort.
Stop for a look inside another of Seville’s UNESCO-listed sites -- Seville Cathedral (Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See) -- and admire its opulent Gothic architecture that was intended to demonstrate the city’s wealth in the 1200s. After walking around inside with your guide, walk up its 343-foot (100-meter) bell tower -- known as Giralda Tower – to take in panoramic views from the top. Learn how the bell tower was built to emulate a Moroccan minaret and is now the symbol of Seville.
After leaving the cathedral, enjoy a couple of hours at leisure to enjoy lunch (own expense), shop or sightsee independently. Your guide will happily point you in the direction of the best tapas bars and interesting city sights.
In the afternoon, to the banks of Guadalquivir River for a relaxing sightseeing cruise. Hop on board your boat and glide along this gorgeous stretch of river, listening to audio commentary that describes Seville’s defining landmarks. Cruise under Alamillo Bridge and see incredible monuments like the Tower of Gold, Palace of San Telmo and Bullring of the Royal Maestranza. After your cruise, return to your hotel for your pickup back to Granada. Alternatively you can finish your tour in Seville.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1
day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Granada hotel pickup/ drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Entrance ticket to Baile Flamenco Museum
- Santa Cruz walking tour
- Entrance fees for Seville attracrions in Day 2
- Tickets for Guadalquivir Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Return transportation after Walking Tour in Day 2
- Transportation for Guadalquivir Cruise
Hotel pickup at 4pm
Your centrally located Granada hotel
Concludes in Seville or Granada on Day 2
Tuesday to Saturday