Discover fabulous architecture by the incomparable Antoni Gaudi on an afternoon tour of Artistic Barcelona. Accompanied by your professional guide, you will visit the UNESCO-listed Park Güell with a skip-the-line ticket, and then visit the outside of Barcelona's most famous landmark: La Sagrada Familia.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Your cultural tour of Barcelona begins along Paseo de Gracia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera. You'll then enjoy a 30-minute skip-the-line visit to Gaudi's bizarre Park Güell, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Then it's on to Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, Barcelona's most famous landmark. You will have around 30 minutes to explore the exterior of this notable structure.
You will also visit Barcelona's Monumental Bull Ring and the famous Cathedral Sta Maria del Mar, the only Gothic church in Catalonia completely finished. The tour ends near the Picasso Museum which exhibits works from the world-famous painter's delightful blue and pink periods (ticket not included).
Please note: this tour itinerary is changing from April 1, 2014. Main changes are that the photo stops at Barcelona's Monumental Bull Ring, Cathedral Sta Maria del Mar and Picasso Museum will be substituted with a walk along Passeig de Gràcia, to see Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. Please check back for a fully revised description at the end of March, 2014.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a large coach tour with a maximum of 50 participants
- Infants travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Skip-the-line entrance fee to Park Güell
- Entrance fee to La Sagrada Familia
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
4 hours 30 minutes
Tour ends near the Picasso museum at approx. 8pm
(Please note that from April 1, 2014 this tour will end near Casa Batlló)