On this helicopter tour of Barcelona that last approximately 40-minute, not only will you see the city’s famous landmarks from the air, you’ll also get amazing views of Montserrat, the jagged mountain outside the city. As you fly over Barcelona, you’ll come face-to-face with its most iconic sight, Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia. You’ll also see Park Güell, Camp Nou (the football stadium), the Barceloneta beaches and the Olympic Port, among many other attractions in the city. You’ll then explore more of Catalonia and fly to Montserrat for a spectacular view of its Benedictine monastery.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
For a whopping 40 minutes approximately, the Barcelona skies are yours to explore.
This sightseeing helicopter tour includes not only Barcelona’s major
sights and attractions, but also the majestic mountain of Montserrat,
home to a famous Benedictine monastery. This is a comprehensive helicopter flight
that will allow you to see the best of Barcelona and give you plenty of
time to enjoy the views.
You’ll take off from Barcelona's downtown heliport, near the cruise docks, and soar over the coast and heart of the city to experience the splendor of Barcelona in a way that’s impossible from the ground. You’ll see one of the most famous landmarks in Spain, La Sagrada Familia, from a coveted perspective.
Your flight will take you past Park Güell, the famous Barcelona football stadium of Camp Nou and over the Barceloneta beaches. You’ll also fly over the Olympic Port, Torre Agbar, the Stadium and the Olympic Ring, Tibidabo, the World Trade Center, the Avenida Diagonal and the urban grid of the Eixample, the commercial port, the Forum of Cultures buildings and the Castle of Montjuïc Mountain.
After you’ve seen the main attractions of the coast and the city, the helicopter will head to Montserrat, the most important and mysterious mountain of Catalonia, which sits 30 miles (50 km) from Barcelona. Montserrat is a dramatically jagged mountain, full of shrines that highlight its great Benedictine monastery, which is dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat.You will also enjoy the beauty of the Catalonian landscape flying above the Collserola Park and the Llobregat river valley.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 6 passengers
- Children aged two years old and above are permitted onboard the helicopter. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Passenger weight details are required to equilibrate the total weight of the flight. Seating distribution onboard is subject to the pilot's judgement
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight. Lockers will be available free of charge
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed onboard once they clear through security
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Flights leave daily in the morning and afternoon with two time ranges available:
• 10:30am to 2pm
• 2pm to 5:30pm
Please note that until 31 March 2014 flights will be available during the weekends
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Flights operate from the Barcelona downtown Helipad
Returns to original departure point