See Barcelona's famous landmarks from the air on an exhilerating helicopter flight that lasts approximately 12 minute. You'll fly over the iconic Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Camp Nou (Barcelona football stadium), the Barceloneta beaches, the Olympic Port, Torre Agbar, the Stadium and Olympic Ring, Tibidabo, the Avenida Diagonal and the urban grid of the Eixample, and the Castle of Montjuïc Mountain. A must for any visitor to Barcelona, this helicopter tour allows you to see one of Spain’s most beautiful cities from a fabulous perspective!
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Escape Barcelona's lines and crowds by taking to the skies! On your
Barcelona sightseeing helicopter flight over the coast and heart of the
city, you'll pack Barcelona’s top sights into a thrilling 12 minutes,
and experience the grandeur of Barcelona's main attractions in a way
that's impossible from the ground. You'll also see one of the most famous
landmarks in Spain, the gothic Sagrada Familia, from the air!
Starting from Barcelona's downtown helipad, situated near the cruise docks, your flight takes you past the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and the famous Barcelona stadium of Camp Nou. You’ll soar over the Barceloneta beaches, the Olympic Port, Torre Agbar, the Stadium and Olympic Ring, Tibidabo and the World Trade Center. You’ll also get bird’s-eye views of the Avenida Diagonal and the urban grid of the Eixample, the commercial port, the Forum Building and the Castle of Montjuïc Mountain.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views over the coastline, and a recorded commentary is included for your enjoyment.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 6 passengers
- Children aged two years old and above are permitted onboard the helicopter. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Passenger weight details are required to equilibrate the total weight of the flight. Seating distribution onboard is subject to the pilot's judgement
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220 lbs (100 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Security Requirements (must be observed by all guests):
- Must have a valid passport or photo identification
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry-on bags will be allowed on the flight. Lockers will be available free of charge
- Personal cameras, video cameras and binoculars are allowed onboard once they clear through security
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Helicopter tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Flights leave daily in the morning and afternoon with two time ranges available:
• 10:30am to 2pm
• 2pm to 5:30pm
Please note that until 31 March 2014 flights will be available during the weekends
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Flights operate from the Barcelona downtown helipad
Returns to original departure point