See the sights of Barcelona in a fun and stylish way — on a gourmet dinner bus! Relax on a luxurious glass-roof bus that allows you to enjoy afternoon or evening views of Barcelona landmarks like Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia and La Pedrera, La Monumental bullring and Olympic venues. As your eyes delight with beautiful sights, your taste buds are treated to a gourmet sampling of 6 plates of tapas or a 3-course gourmet dinner designed by Michelin-star winner and Spanish Chef Carles Gaig!
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Free drinks included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Dinner included
Board your elegant, two-story sightseeing bus in central Barcelona and settle into your comfortable seat. Your gourmet tour starts as your luxury coach passes along Passeig de Gracia, where Antoni Gaudi masterpieces such as Casa Batlló and Casa Mila — commonly known as La Pedrera — are lit up by night (depending on your start time). After taking in the afternoon or evening views, stop in Montjuic to ogle the views as your onboard staff serve your meal. Choose from six plates of tapas from one of the most popular tapas restaurants in Barcelona, or a 3-course dinner designed by prestigious restaurateur Carles Gaig, winner of a Michelin star. See the Itinerary for sample menus.
Your unique double-decker coach, specially designed with the aesthetics of a restaurant, has a glass-fronted preparation kitchen and a glass roof that provides breathtaking panoramic views of the city. While enjoying your dinner, cruise around the city and admire views of Barcelona’s famous landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia, Torre Agbar, the Arc de Triomf, Port Olympic, La Monumental bullring, Placa de Espana and Montjuic. If you select the the tapas option, an additional stop is included at Poble Espanyo (a recreation of a small Spanish village), to enjoy some free time to explore.
Throughout your 3-hour experience, the onboard staff will be on hand to answer any of your questions about the food or Barcelona’s sights. Additionally, you can make use of an iPad to read and listen to tour information and to see the tour route from external cameras.
Please note: the Tour with Tapas option is available from April 2014. Prior to that date, a gourmet 3-course meal is served in its place.
Sample Menu: Tour with Gourmet Meal
Starters (choice of one):
Sample Menu: Tour with Tapas
Drinks (choose from two glasses):
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is not available
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Transport by glass-roof bus
- Use of an iPad during the tour
- 1 bottle of water
- 3-course gourmet dinner (if gourmet meal selected)
- 1 glass of wine or cava (if gourmet meal selected)
- 6 plates of tapas (if tapas meal selected)
- 2 glasses of wine, beer or soda (if tapas meal selected)
- Entrance fee to Poble Espanyo (if tapas meal selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks
Tour with gourmet meal: 12:30pm or 8:30pm
Tour with tapas: 12pm or 6pm
From October 1, 2014, the 'tour with gourmet meal' will start at 7pm
Central Barcelona, near Plaza Catalunya
Returns to original departure point