- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour
After meeting your guide in central Barcelona, near Palau de la Musica, take a leisurely stroll to Eixample to discover a tapas gem, one of Barcelona’s Modernist-style bars. The bar serves up delicious small plates of Catalan favorites such as pa amb tomàquet (bread with olive oil and tomatoes) and patates braves (potatoes with oil, red pepper and chili, served with aioli). Watch the chef prepare the food, and then sit down to savor a plate and a drink while hearing tales about Catalan cuisine.
Walk off your snack with a stroll to Born, listening to your guide talking about Barcelona’s history, food and culture as you go. Your destination is the neighborhood's locally loved ham shop, where huge legs of serrano ham hang in the windows. Head inside and sample some of the best meats, made from acorn-fed pigs, and sample popular cheeses such as Manchego.
Continuing your stroll through Born, pass Barcelona Cathedral (Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia) and the old Roman city walls, and then wind your way to the heart of the Gothic Quarter to Plaça Reial, a bustling nighttime square near La Rambla, where the highlight of your evening awaits -- a flamenco performance inside one of the oldest flamenco bars in Barcelona!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Minimum drinking age is 18; ID may be required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local guide
- Tapas selection and 1 drink at the tapas bar
- Selection of ham and 1 drink in the ham shop
- Glasses of cava and sangria, plus gourmet tapas
- Flamenco show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Barcelona, near Palau de la Musica
Concludes at the flamenco bar in the Born district of Barcelona