There's no better way to see the sights and learn the history of Barcelona than by joining a bike tour! You get to have fun and socialize, have some exercise and be entertained by your knowledgeable English-speaking guide. This enjoyable and informative outdoor experience also gives you the chance to meet other travelers. There's no doubt it will be the best day you'll spend in Barcelona!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
This cycling tour is suitable for all ages and is not the least bit strenuous. You will ride at a relaxed pace, with no hills to conquer, and stops are made every few hundred yards at points of interest to take photos and hear the fascinating history and stories of Barcelona from your excellent guide. You'll have the use of a comfortable and easy-to-ride bike, and gain useful tips and advice about what to do and see while you're visiting Barcelona.
The tour begins with a brief introduction to the history of Barcelona before heading to the tour shop to collect the bikes. Some of the sights on the bike tour include:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children weighing under 48 pounds (22 kilos) travel free of charge in a child-seat, please book the infant rate.
- Children over this weight will be charged the full adult rate. Please advise at time of booking if a child seat is required.
- Safety:The tours follow carefully planned routes, avoiding busy streets and traffic and riding mainly on bike paths, down Gothic alleyways, through parks and along the beach, so just pedal and enjoy the ride.Weather:The tours go out rain or shine. Rain ponchos are provided in wet weather. It's a good idea to bring along some sun protection in the summer and something warm to wear in the spring and fall. Bikes:You will love our bikes; they're so fun and easy to ride! They have 3 speeds, wide handlebars, big tires, super-comfortable seats and, of course, bells. Everybody loves bells. Kid bikes are also available on request.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bicycle rental and guided tour
- Child-seats and helmets (on request)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Concludes at the tour shop at C. Sant Honorat 7, near Plaza Sant Jaume.
11am DepartureDaily, All Year Round4pm DepartureDaily, April to October