Discover Barcelona and its surrounding attractions in an exciting way – on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary, drive along Barcelona's waterfront and see famous landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, the Cathedral of Barcelona and more. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Barcelona at your own pace, with the warm breeze against your face.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
A scooter rental is an easy and fun way to see Barcelona’s highlights! You will receive a safety briefing to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you head out on your independent city tour. You will receive one included helmet for your safety while riding; all scooters allow a second passenger, and a second helmet (mandatory) is available at an extra cost.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive up Las Ramblas from the waterfront, and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road. Visit beautiful jewels of Catalonia's art nouveau and modernism movements, such as Antoni Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera or Casa Milá.
Drive west for breathtaking views in Collserola Natural Park, an oasis of the Barcelona metropolitan area that provides the population with a green wooded area. Visit Montjuic Park, renowned for its gardens and sporting facilities, and see iconic sights like the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, the Poble Espanyol (also known as the Spanish Village) and the Olympic Stadium.
Then, continue your unforgettable Barcelona scooter adventure to wherever you please!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people. Booking for 2pax at a time will be allocated 1 scooter only, unless otherwise specified in the Special Requirement box at the time of booking.
- Children over 7-years-old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- Upgrade option available in store at additional cost
- Prices are per scooter
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years
- Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Use of 1 helmet
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
You can pickup and drop-off the scooter anytime during shop opening times (from 10am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday)
Central Barcelona, near the Barcelona port
Returns to original departure point