While you are in port in Barcelona, discover the city's top attractions in an exhilarating way – on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary, drive along Barcelona's waterfront and see famous landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, the Cathedral of Barcelona and more. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Barcelona at your own pace, with the warm breeze against your face.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
When you arrive in the Barcelona port, make the most of your time on shore with a scooter rental! It’s an easy and fun way to see Barcelona’s highlights. You will receive training on how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you head out on your city tour. You will receive two helmets (for you and a second passenger) for your safety while riding, as well as a lock to park your scooter securely.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive up Las Ramblas from the waterfront, and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road. Visit beautiful jewels of Catalonia's art nouveau and modernism movements, such as Antoni Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, La Pedrera or Casa Mila.
Drive west for breathtaking views in Collserola Natural Park, an oasis of the Barcelona metropolitan area that provides the population with a green wooded area. Visit Montjuic Park, renowned for its gardens and sporting facilities, and see iconic sights like the Mies van der Rohe Pavilion, the Poble Espanyol (also known as the Spanish Village) and the Olympic Stadium.
This excursion is located within a 15-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Barcelona port. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All bikes/scooters fit two people
- Prices are per scooter
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- City map
- Use of 2 helmets
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
10am. Tour start time will be adjusted to your ship's arrival. You must contact the local service provider prior to your arrival to verify your exact pickup time; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher
Near the Barcelona Port
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7pm