While you are in port in Barcelona, explore the best of this exquisite Catalan city on this shore excursion. This sightseeing tour includes skip-the-line access at La Sagrada Familia, where the long lines can often make a day in port very frustrating. Your guide will also show you more of the city’s iconic sights like the hill of Montjuïc and the Gothic Quarter. If a half-day tour isn’t enough, upgrade to the full-day tour to also visit Park Güell and La Pedrera. On this small-group tour, you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Your day in Barcelona will be well-spent on this sightseeing shore excursion, which includes skip-the-line access at La Sagrada Familia. After you leave port, drive up to Barcelona's Montjuïc hill, the site of the 1992 Olympics. After a brief stop at the Catalunya National Art Museum, continue to Plaça Espanya and past the modernist buildings of the Eixample area.
Drive through Passeig de Gracia, home to Barcelona’s renowned Antonio Gaudí buildings – La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Then stop at the Hospital de Sant Pau, one of the greatest symbols of the modernist architecture in Barcelona and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
When you reach La Sagrada Familia, one of the most well-known and popular attractions in Spain, you’ll skip the long lines that are often very long. Your guide will lead you straight inside this magnificent structure for a guided tour.
You’ll then head to the oldest part of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter, where you’ll stroll through the narrow streets of medieval Barcelona. Stop for a free glass of cava (Catalan sparkling wine) and tapas tasting in a local market. From there, visit the Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace and the 2,000-year-old Roman temple.
Continue to the Born district and Santa Maria del Mar church, one of the most beautiful in Barcelona, where your tour ends.
Upgrade to the full-day tour to include guided visits to two of Antoni Gaudi’s most fabulous sites – Park Güell and La Pedrera. You’ll tour the famous city garden and visit the interior of La Pedrera.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Barcelona port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Fully guided tour of Barcelona
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance ticket to and guided visit of La Sagrada Familia (45 min to 1 hour)
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Port pickup and drop off
- Small-group tour
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
From Port: 7:30am
From Central Barcelona: 8:15am
Please make sure you are on time
Barcelona port or Central Barcelona
Half-day tour: finishes at 12:30pm at Santa Maria del Mar church.
Full-day tour: finishes at 4pm at Passeig de Gracia.
For both options, you will have the choice of staying in Barcelona and making your own wa