Explore the Basque coastline onboard a modern sailing boat and be involved as much or as little as you like in the onboard duties as you admire the scenery of Spain's Basque coastline. Sail by areas like Aizkorri, Barinatxe, Sopelana, Menacoz, Plentzia Gorliz, Arminza, Matxitxako, Bakio and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe with the rock of Aketxe.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
You will be collected from your hotel and transferred privately to the Getxo pier near Bilbao where you will embark on a sailing boat.
The captain will present himself and give you a briefing of technical data and the necessary safety information for the excursion. If you would like to be involved or want to learn more about becoming a sailor, the captain will give you different duties to be in charge of.
You will head out to sea and follow the wild Basque coastline towards the most beautiful spots of natural beauty like Aizkorri, Barinatxe, Sopelana, Menacoz, Plentzia Gorliz, Arminza, Matxitxako, Bakio and San Juan de Gaztelugatxe with the rock of Aketxe.
After a long and relaxing day discovering the most beautiful Basque coastline, you will return back to the pier for your transfer back to the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Eight-hour sailing trip (maximum 8 passengers)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
At your chosen time
Centrally located Bilbao hotels.
Returns to original departure point