Be seduced by the Andalusian charm of Cordoba on a day excursion from Malaga. This intriguing ancient city was the capital of Moorish Spain for three centuries, and is thought to have been the largest city in Europe during the time of Islamic rule. Visit the magnificent Great Mosque of Cordoba, which retains its amazing Islamic architecture.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Depart from Malaga through the Antequera Road, and relax on a comfortable air-conditioned coach. When you arrive in Cordoba, take in views of the city on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the Roman Bridge, Jewish Quarter, Synagogue and the Great Mosque of Cordoba. A tour of the impressive Moorish part of Cordoba will provide you with insights into Andalusia's past.
Continue with a guided tour of the Jewish Quarter, walking along a network of streets, alleys, squares and whitewashed courtyards, reflecting the importance of the city in the medieval period. You’ll also see the Synagogue and the Roman Bridge.
Next, sample Spanish food during free time for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense), followed by a sightseeing tour of the typical Andalusian patios (courtyards) and gardens of Cordoba.
Relax on your comfortable coach and enjoy views of Cordoba on your way back to Malaga.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Malaga, near the Plaza Poeta Manuel Alcántara
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm