Take a day trip from Seville to discover the cultural, historical and religious gems of Cordoba. Explore the Jewish Quarter and enjoy skip-the-line entry to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba, Christian Kings Alcazar and Cordoba Synagogue. Learn about the sites’ Islamic architecture and take an optional walking tour of ancient Carmona to admire breathtaking views from the hilltop.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After hotel pickup, begin your journey with a scenic 1.5-hour drive to Cordoba, where you’ll discover the city’s cultural, historical and religious legacy on a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba with your guide. Learn how this is considered one of the most important monuments in Islam, and see its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of striped arches.
With your skip-the-line ticket, continue to the Christian Kings Alcazar in the Jewish Quarter, with its narrow streets lined with flowers and white-washed houses. Visit Cordoba Synagogue; see the Alcazar fortress of King Don Pedro, built by the Moors in the 14th century; and walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores, which still upholds Cordoba’s traditional way of life from long ago.
Then, your guide will bring you to the city center, where you’ll have free time to shop and enjoy a Spanish meal (own expense). On the way back to your hotel, stop at a nice break area to enjoy some coffee and other refreshments (own expense).
Optional Carmona Tour:
You have the option to take a walking tour of the beautiful city of Carmona, located strategically on a hill offering breathtaking panoramic views. Follow your guide through charming streets to several important monuments, like the convent of La Madre de Dios and Las Descalzas. End your tour by catching gorgeous views of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Mosque-Cathedral, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Carmona walking tour (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
8am to 8:30am hotel pick up
8am from central Seville
Central Seville and centrally located Seville hotels
Returns to original departure point approx at 6:30pm
Tuesday to Saturday