Learn to dance flamenco in Seville with a private instructor during a private 1.5-hour or 3-hour session, perfect for casual travelers looking for a fun, unique experience. Characterizing Spanish culture for centuries, flamenco dancing originated in Andalusia, with Seville often pinpointed as its birthplace. So where better to learn? With a private instructor, you’ll learn the moves and rhythms of this vivacious form of art — just leave your inhibitions at the door and start with an ‘olé'!
- Excellent value for money
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
Head to the venue in central Seville, put on your dancing shoes, and take to the floor for your 1.5-hour or 3-hour class. Whatever level you are, you’ll learn at a pace that suits you best with patient coaching from your instructor. Partners aren’t necessary as the dance lets you express your individual personality to the music, and your instructor will spend most of your session dancing one-on-one with you if you come alone.
The essence of flamenco is the emotions, energy and expressions of the dancer. After mastering the basics of palmas (hand clapping), learn how to perform fiery flamenco moves in time to the recorded music. Follow your instructor's lead as you hold your body posture in a confident stance like the Sevillanos, and practice the energetic hand, arm and foot sequences that flow together to build the dance’s compás (rhythm).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1
day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as
possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age to consume alcoholic drinks is 18 years old
- If you would like to rent flamenco shoes, please advise your shoe size in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Private instructor
- Flamenco shoes rental (optional)
- 1 drink (wine, beer, sangria or soda), if 1.5-hour class selected
- 2 drinks (wine, beer, sangria or soda) if 3-hour class selected
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Seville, near Museum of Fine Arts of Seville
Your class finishes at approximately 7:30pm or 9pm, depending on option selected