Calling all sporting fans! Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to retrace the footsteps of legendary players from past and present on this self-guided tour through Barcelona FC's Camp Nou football stadium. Your ticket also includes skip the line entry to the Barcelona football museum, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium and discover the history of this legendary football team.
Take this once in a lifetime opportunity to walk in the footsteps of famous players such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho. Your tour of Camp Nou starts with a visit to the Visitor's team changing room and a walk through the famous tunnel onto the pitch. Walk on the grass and enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium. You will also visit the Chapel, TV Room, Press Room, Fundacio Zone and the Presidential Box.
Your tour also includes a skip the line visit to Barcelona FC Football Museum. Start the tour with a panoramic view of the stadium from the grandstand, then take a look back over the long history of the club. Admire the trophies, photographs, sports equipment and team kits from over the years as you wander though this impressive museum. There is also an audio-visual display available.
April 2 - October 7: Monday to Saturday from 10am - 7pm. Sundays, bank holidays and December 31: 10am – 2:30pm
October 8 – April 1: Monday to Saturday 10am - 6:30pm. Sundays: 10am - 2:30pm
The Camp Nou tour operates up to one hour before the museum closes.
Opening hours may change during the year.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can walk on the grass but not on the football field.
- Museum Visit: On match days, the stadium closes 3 hours before kick-off and opens again an hour and a half afterwards. On Champions League match days, the stadium closes at 15:00. Camp Nou Tour: On match days, the Camp Nou Tour does not operate.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Tour is not adapted for people with physical walking disabilities..
- Customer has to exchange the voucher in order to pick-up the tickets at JULIA TRAVEL office at Calle Balmes, 5. (Opening times: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 to 20:00).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Museum opening hours:
From January 7, 2014 to April 11, 2014 and from October 13, 2014 to December 21, 2014: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 6:30pm. Sundays and public holidays from 10 am to 2:30 pm. (except December 6,12/2014
Tickets MUST be collected in central Barcelona, near Calle Balmes, before arrival at the Stadium. Tour departs from the FC Barcelona Football Stadium.
Concludes at FC Barcelona Football Stadium.