Discover Formentera and surrounding attractions in an exhilarating way – on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary, drive along Formentera's coastline and see beautiful beaches like La Savina, Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn, or Las Salinas Natural Park. Drive past interesting landmarks such as watchtowers – don't miss Sa Mola and Barbaria! – traces of a Roman fortress and archaeological sites. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Formentera, the smallest of the four main Balearic Islands, at your own pace. No experience is necessary!
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
A scooter rental is an easy and fun way to see Formentera’s highlights! No experience is necessary – you will receive training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you head out on your city tour. You will receive a helmet for your security while riding. All scooters allow a second passenger, but a second helmet (compulsory) will be available at an extra cost.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Formentera is less than 12.5 miles (20 km) long from east to west, and predominantly flat, so a scooter will allow you to make the most of your time on the island. From La Savina, drive along the waterfront to get a glimpse of local life in this small city, and see the city walls.
Head out of La Savina towards the center of the island to visit the town of Sant Francesc, famous for its local bars and restaurants, and continue to Es Pujols, on the north part of the island. Head to the northernmost tip of the island to see Las Salinas Natural Park, one of the most important natural reserves on the Balearic Islands, that stretches to the southernmost tip of the nearby island of Ibiza.
Follow coastal roads and discover stunning beaches with clear waters and fine white sand, like Playa de Levante, Playa de Migjorn or Cala Saona. See the beautiful watchtowers of Sa Mola, on the eastern part of the island, and Barbaria, on the southern tip of the Formentera.
Drive past the remains of a Roman fortress on the main road connecting the east to the west part of the island, and 40 minor archaeological sites on the south coast. This independent rental tour gives you the freedom and flexibility for an unforgettable Formentera scooter adventure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Prices are per scooter
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years
- Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Use of 1 helmet
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance, road assistance, and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
You can pick up and drop off the scooter anytime during shop opening times (9am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday)
Returns to original departure point
April 1 to October 31Daily