Discover the Salvador Dali Museum at Figueres and the magical medieval town of Girona on a full-day trip from Barcelona. Figueres and Girona are two of the most famous attractions in northern Catalonia, making your visit to Barcelona complete. Best of all, this is a partially guided tour and you will have free time to spend at your leisure in both towns.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
Stop at Figueres, hometown of Salvador Dali for free time to explore the city and lunch (additional charge). Next, enter the Salvador Dali Museum-Theatre (admission included!). You'll be amazed by the fascinating, surrealist world of Salvador Dali in his birthplace, Figueres. The Dali Theatre-Museum is the largest surrealistic object in the world, replacing the town's former Municipal Theatre which was destroyed in the Spanish Civil War. Not only is the museum an artwork in itself, it's also home to many famous works by Dali, one of the world's most famous surrealist artists.
You'll also visit the beautiful walled city of Girona, where you can enjoy a 1.5-hour guided walking tour of the Jewish quarter – one of the best preserved in Europe. Girona was originally built by the Romans as a fortress, and the best way to explore the medieval town is to lose yourself in the alluring labyrinth of narrow streets which still reflect its two centuries of Moorish occupation. Explore the Arabian baths, a Roman building inspired by the Roman public baths with three pools, each with a different water temperature.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local guide
- Admission to Salvador Dali Theatre-Museum
- Guided walking tour in Girona
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Tour departs from central Barcelona
11 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
April 7 to October 30Daily, except MondayNovember 18 to April 6 Wednesdays and Saturdays