When your cruise ship docks at Las Palmas, head into town to sightsee independently with the Las Palmas Card! Enjoy free entry to top Las Palmas attractions and make use of discounts on purchases in select bars, restaurants and shops. Valid for 24 hours from time of first use, the Las Palmas card includes entry to Casa de Colón — a museum dedicated to Sir Christopher Columbus — the Cathedral of Santa Ana and more.
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Instant Confirmation
With your shore excursion city pass, enjoy free entry to top city attractions like Casa de Colón – a museum built on the spot where Sir Christopher Columbus was often said to visit. Containing exhibits relating to the period of Spanish exploration as well as the explorer himself, the museum is well worth a visit! You can also use your city pass to discover the Canary Island's history at Museo Canario, admire architecture at the Cathedral of Santa Ana, and lots more.
Save on entrance fees, meals and drinks in select restaurants, bars and clubs; giving you everything you need to enjoy the city at ease!
Free Entry to Select Las Palmas Attractions:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- You are required to select a travel date; please note this is only required as an indication
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Las Palmas Card
- Las Palmas guidebook (available in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
Valid for one calendar day from the time of first use
Exchange your voucher at one of Las Palmas' Tourist Information Offices