Experience Andalusia’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonders on this day trip from Seville to Granada. Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra Palace’s Generalife Gardens, Nasrid Palace and the Alcazaba fortress, and explore numerous courtyards filled with fountains, flowerbeds, pavilions and fortresses featuring Moorish architecture. Take an optional walking tour of the Albaicin quarter and learn fascinating facts about these sites from your knowledgeable guide as you travel by comfortable coach.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
You’ll be picked up from our Seville hotel in the morning and driven by air-conditioned coach along the route taken by Washington Irving, author of Tales of the Alhambra. Along the way, admire the stunning Andalusian landscape.
Arrive in Granada and take a guided walking tour of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace. With your skip-the-line ticket, enjoy fast-track access to Generalife Gardens, Nasrid Palace, the Alcazaba fortress and Palace of Charles V, and explore numerous courtyards filled with beautiful flowers, fountains and pavilions and fortresses featuring Moorish architecture.
After your tour, hop back on the coach and head to the city center to enjoy lunch. Then, you can choose to take an optional walk through the stunning Albaicin quarter to soak in the magical atmosphere of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Along its narrow, winding cobblestone streets, find beautiful white-washed buildings, quaint shops and restaurants and scenic gardens, as well as spectacular views of Granada and Alhambra Palace. You'll then be taken back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1
day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be offered in two different languages
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-line entrance to Alhambra Palace
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Albaicin walking tour (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
6:15am - 6:45am hotel pickup
6:15am departure from central Seville
Central Seville and centrally located Seville hotels
Returns to original departure point