Take a trip to Granada and the Alhambra Palace, one of the most beautiful architectural marvels in the world, on a day trip from Seville. Granada is home to two of Spain's most famous Unesco World Heritage Sites: the gardens of the Generalife and the exquisite Moorish architecture of the Alhambra Palace.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
In Granada, you will take a guided walking tour of Spain's most stunning monument of Moorish culture, the breathtakingly beautiful Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens, framed by the stunning backdrop of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Sharing their wealth of knowledge about the history and architecture of the site, your guide will help you delve beneath the beautiful architecture and design to learn the history behind two of the most visited attractions in the world.
In the afternoon you will have two hours of free time to explore Granada at your leisure and have lunch (additional cost) before beginning the return trip to Seville at approximately 4pm.
Access to the Alhambra is strictly limited to a certain number of visitors each day. For this reason advance bookings are strongly recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Selected Seville hotels and other centrally-located points
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:00pm
Wednesday, Friday and SundayFrom July 27 to October 24 2013: Daily