Ride a scooter through the must-visit Granada neighborhoods of Albaicin and Sacromonte on a 3-hour tour! Drive the scooter yourself or settle in behind another person, and follow a knowledgeable local guide into the hills surrounding the city. Discover viewpoints aplenty in the UNESCO-listed neighborhood of Albaicin, and see the famous cave homes and abbey while riding through Sacromonte's forest. If you want to combine the tour with a taste of the local culture, upgrade to include a 1-hour flamenco show in the Sacromonte Caves, too.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Meet your guide in central Granada and, after a quick safety briefing and practice session, put on your helmet and hop on board! Choose to either drive the scooter alone or with another person. Following your guide, pass along the wide main street of Gran Via de Colón, and up to Granada’s old Arabic neighborhood: the UNESCO World Heritage site of Albaicin. Sprawled over a hill adjacent to the Alhambra palace complex, Albaicin is home to a maze of pretty cobblestone streets and countless viewpoints such as Mirador San Cristóbal.
Stop at the vantage point for photos of the Alhambra — the city’s best-known UNESCO site — and then continue driving through the hills to Sacromonte, the historical heart of Granada’s gypsy community. Take a break at Mirador San Miguel Alto to ogle panoramic views of Granada mapped out in front of you, and look down on some of the city’s top sights.
Hit the road again to venture through the forest that weaves through the area. Look out for Sacromonte Abbey, the 17th-century stunner that dominates the surrounding landscape, and see the famous Sacromonte Caves that Granada’s early gypsy settlers created as homes.
Work your way back into town, enjoying quick stops at the beloved viewpoint of Mirador San Nicolás and one of the largest Arabic cisterns in Albaicin: El Carmen del Aljibe del Rey. Continue past San Miguel Bajo and the elegant Gate of Elvira, and then finish your tour at the start point.
Tour plus Flamenco Show:
Upgrade to include a flamenco show after your scooter tour and continue with a guide from the Gate of Elvira to a venue in the Sacromonte Caves. The best place in the city to see authentic flamenco, the caves were historically used by the gypsies to meet up, dance and be merry; the tradition continues today, and impromptu performances and organized shows take place most nights.
Enjoy a drink and take your seat in time to watch the flamboyant 1-hour show performed by local dancers. Tapas and additional drinks are available throughout the performance at your own expense. After the show finishes, meet your guide outside and drive back to the tour’s starting point where your experience ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1
day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as
possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you don’t have an EU driver’s license, you will be required to show a Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any traffic tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that the flamenco option may be not available on particular dates
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Use of a scooter and helmet
- City map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Flamenco show (if option selected)
- 1 drink inside the flamenco venue (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2nd helmet (approximately 5 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Returns to original departure point
Friday, Saturday and Sunday