Admire and discover by a river boat both sides of the Guadalquivir river, seeing monuments such as the Tower of Gold - Torre del Oro, Maestranza Bullring and Triana Bridge. After the cruise walk along the river and visit the exterior of the Bullring and the Triana Section with your private guide.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
You will also see the Pavillions of the Expo - Fairs of 1992 and 1929, Alamillo and Barqueta Bridges, Macarena and Triana Section, Saint Telmo Palace, Giralda Tower and the Opera House. The modern river boat is equipped with bar service and snacks for your comfort.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Professional guide
- River cruise - payable direct on day of travel (approx. 16 euros)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Concludes in central Seville