Discover the main historical sights of Palma de Mallorca in an exhilarating way – on a scooter! On this Mallorca scooter tour, your guide will escort you to El Molinar, a former fishing village, and around Palma’s most iconic landmarks, like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (known as La Seu) and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina. Visit the beautiful Bellver Castle (entrance included), where you can explore its unique circular layout, and enjoy hilltop views of Palma’s port and coastline. Drive down the coastal roads and soak up the picturesque scenery of Palma’s waterfront. It’s an adventurous, fun and convenient alternative to traditional tours!
- All necessary equipment included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
A scooter tour is the perfect choice if you’re looking for an easy and fun way to see Palma de Mallorca’s highlights! No experience is necessary -- you will receive a helmet for your safety while riding, as well as training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you head out on your island tour.
On your scooter, follow your guide along the coast and stop at the old fishing village of El Molinar. Next, head to the center of Palma de Mallorca to visit the medieval quarter. Drive past famous monuments like Mallorca's Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu), the Royal Palace of the Almudaina, the Silk Exchange (La Lonja) and the Roman Baths. Stop at several locations to learn about the interesting history of Palma and the island of Mallorca from your guide.
Continue driving along Palma's waterfront and admire the lovely coastal scenery. Head up to Bellver Castle, a dramatic 14th-century Gothic castle located on top of a hill. Enjoy free time to explore the inside of the castle (entrance included) and take in views of Palma Bay.
Finish your tour with a glide down the Palma Bay coast, admiring the beautiful beaches and blue and green colors of the Mediterranean Sea!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- Prices are per person
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Entrance ticket to Bellver Castle
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
10am or 4:30pm
Near Palma de Mallorca airport
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday