Explore the stunning countryside of Ibiza in an exciting and unforgettable way – on a scooter! Leave Playa d’en Bossa beach and ride inland along Ibiza’s countryside roads, surrounded by fields of olive trees. Explore the lush valley of Broll de Buscastell and see the remains of a 12th-century Muslim village, in the region known as Puertas del Cielo. Take in views of the Margalides Islands, and enjoy free time at the remote Benirras Beach. Visit the traditional village of Santa Gertrudis, with its white houses, and head back to Ibiza town to savor a local paella with wine or beer (included). This outstanding experience will make your time in Ibiza unforgettable!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Discover the beauty of Ibiza's countryside in a fun and exciting way – by scooter! No experience is necessary for this Ibiza scooter adventure – you will receive training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride. You will also receive a helmet for your safety. All scooters allow a second passenger, but a second helmet (compulsory) will be available at an extra cost.
Start your scooter tour by Playa d’en Bossa beach. Follow your escort inland, driving through local roads surrounded by fields of olive trees that many tourists rarely see. Arrive at Broll de Buscastell, a lush valley with beautiful natural streams, and enjoy the tranquility of the area during free time to explore the valley.
Continue to Puertas del Cielo, a vast hilly area located on the west part of Ibiza, near the coast. Follow your guide through this beautiful area and see the remains of Penya Esbarrada, a 12th-century Muslim village. Contemplate views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Margalides Islands.
Next, drive toward the coastline and stop at Benirras Beach, located between the villages of Joan and San Miguel. This beach is difficult to get to by local transport, which means it has remained unknown to most tourists and even local residents! Enjoy free time to go for a swim, grab a snack at the beach bar, or simply relax at the beach.
Get on the scooter again and head inland toward the Village of Santa Gertrudis. Discover this traditional village, with its square white houses, white church, and numerous tiny shops, bars and restaurants. See how well the architecture mixes with the rural surroundings, where sheep, goats and cows wander freely.
Drive back to Ibiza town through countryside roads. When you arrive, have lunch at a local restaurant (included), consisting of traditional paella and water, beer or wine.
Please note that the lunch menu is subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance, and life insurance for the driver)
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Ibiza, near Playa d’en Bossa
Returns to original departure point at approximately 4pm
May 1 to September 30Wednesday