Discover the beauty of Ibiza town and surroundings in an exhilarating way – on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary, drive along Ibiza's Mediterranean coast and see famous landmarks of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Ibiza. Visit Ibiza’s old town, Dalt Vila and more. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Ibiza at your own pace, with the warm breeze against your face. No experience is necessary!
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
A scooter rental is an easy and fun way to see Ibiza’s highlights! Drive along the Mediterranean coast and take in stunning coastal views. No experience is necessary – you will receive training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before embarking on your island tour. You will receive one helmet for your safety while riding. All scooters allow a second passenger, and a second helmet (mandatory) is available at an extra cost.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Head up Ibiza's hill and visit the city's old town, surrounded by 16th-century Renaissance walls, to enjoy panoramic views of Ibiza and the Mediterranean coast. Continue to Dalt Vila, the medieval quarter located within the city’s walls, and test your driving skills as you ride along cobblestone streets!
Drive past the 14th-century, Gothic-style Cathedral of Ibiza. See the Plaza de España, the beautiful Plaza de la Vila and the bastions, a series of fortified towers with military artillery.
Continue along Ibiza’s waterfront for scenic views of Ibiza's port and bustling local life. Drive west for breathtaking views of white-sandy beaches, such as Figueretas and Playa d'en Bossa. Enjoy the warm sea breeze as you drive along the Mediterranean coast and discover beautiful solitary roads. This independent rental tour gives you all the freedom and flexibility you need for an unforgettable Ibiza scooter adventure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Prices are per scooter
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years
- Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Use of 1 helmet
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
You can pick up and drop off the scooter anytime during shop opening times (9:30am to 2pm, and 4:30pm to 8pm, Monday to Sunday)
Central Ibiza, near Playa d’en Bossa beach
Returns to original departure point