Discover the beautiful island of Ibiza in an exciting and fun way – on a scooter! Explore Ibiza’s rich culture and natural beauty and discover why the town of Ibiza was declared a UNESCO World Heritage City in 1999. Visit Ibiza's old quarter and port, cruise along the beautiful Playa d'en Bossa beach and take in views of Las Salinas Natural Park, one of the main natural reserves on the Balearic Islands. Explore the unique village of Sa Canal and enjoy free time at Las Salinas Beach. Explore Ibiza off the beaten path on an adventurous and convenient scooter tour!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Discover the beautiful town of Ibiza on an exciting and fun guided scooter tour! No experience is necessary – you will receive training on how to use the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you start your island tour. You will also receive a helmet for your safety while riding.
Head out and follow your guide to Ibiza’s old town. Perched on a hill and surrounded by 16th-century Renaissance walls, this is a great location for panoramic views of Ibiza and the coast, and a fantastic photo opportunity! Continue to Dalt Vila, the medieval quarter located within the city’s walls, and enjoy a drive on cobblestone streets along Ramparts, the embankment.
Next, enjoy a scenic drive along Ibiza’s port. Enjoy the warm sea breeze as you follow your guide by the waterfront, where yachts and other boats are docked. Soak up the vibrant atmosphere and get a scent of Spanish cuisine as the first meals of the day emerge from local restaurants and cafes.
Continue your scooter tour on the Las Salinas route toward Sa Canal village. See Las Salinas Natural Park, one of the most important natural reserves on the Balearic Islands, located on the southernmost tip of Ibiza. Arrive in the small village of Sa Canal and enjoy free time to visit the area or grab a snack at one of the local cafes (own expense). As your guide will explain, this interesting village was once home to salt factory workers who worked at the nearby salt mountain. Learn about how this was the hub for salt trade to northern Europe back when salt was the main food preservative before the invention of the refrigerator.
Finish your tour with a visit to Torre Sal Rossa, a 16th-century defensive tower located by the coast. Then, make a stop at the beautiful Las Salinas beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Ibiza, near Playa d’en Bossa beach
Returns to original departure point at approximately 1pm
May 1 to September 30Thursday