Travel from Madrid to Toledo by high-speed train, and then spend a day exploring independently with a Toledo Card. The must-have sightseeing pass includes a city tour, hop-on hop-off tour and entry to four top city attractions including the Church of Santo Tomé and the Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo. A 3-course meal at one of two city restaurants is included, and you can travel back to Madrid at a time to suit your schedule.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- All-inclusive tour
Exchange your voucher at Madrid Atocha Station, and then board your high-speed train. After a journey of just half an hour, arrive at the ancient city of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and spend your day exploring at leisure.
Once the formal capital of Spain, Toledo is now considered as the country’s spiritual capital with countless religious monuments and landmarks. Use your Toledo Card to sightsee independently, enjoying a range of benefits as detailed below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toledo card is valid for 24 hours from first use
- Inbound and outbound train tickets must be used on the same day
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- High-speed train from/to Madrid
- Toledo Card
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Trains depart Madrid at 9:20am, 10:08am or 12:20pm
Atocha Train Station, Madrid
Trains depart from Toledo AVE Station at 5:25pm or 9:30pm