Combine your love for sherry and horses on a day trip to the fabled city of Jerez, in southernmost Spain, from Seville. You'll enjoy a wine tasting and watch an equestrian ballet at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
The incredible "How Andalusian Horses Dance" equestrian show features choreography adapted from the training exercises of classical dressage, incorporating traditional Spanish music and costumes dating back to the 18th century. You really have to see this show to believe it! The horses and riders perform as one in a celebration of artistic creativity, harmony and color, accompanied by the rhythmic beat of Spanish music.
After the show you'll continue by bus to El Puerto de Santa Maria, where you'll have free time for lunch (additional cost). Later, join a boat trip (or coach, subject to sea conditions) from Puerto de Santa Maria to Cadiz, the oldest populated city in Europe. You'll take a panoramic bus tour of this ancient town before returning to Seville by coach.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Sightseeing cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Selected Seville hotels and other centrally-located points
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday