Visit the unspoiled natural beauty of Las Alpujarras. An area of stunning natural beauty with a delightful climate, Las Alpujarras is dominated by the magnificent rugged peaks of Spain's highest mountain range, the Sierra Nevada. Enjoy lunch at Bubion to Capileira perched above the marvelous Ravine of Poqueira.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
Pass through Lanjaron, a famous medicinal spa town where you will visit the Water Museum; Orgiva, center of the Alpujarra region and a series of picturesque villages and hamlets such as Caratunas, Pampaneira, Pitres, Portugos with its natural spring and Trevelez, the highest village in Spain. You will then continue through Bubion to Capileira perched above the marvelous Ravine of Poqueira where a typical Alpujarreno lunch will be served.
This regions natural beauty is due to the warm climate and abundant supply of water running off the rivers of the Sierra Nevada - making it one of the most fertile valleys in Spain. The small white hillside villages are filled with houses with flat earthen roofs (terrados) and the terraced farmland reaches over 6,561 feet (2,000 meters).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Granada map (travel from April to September only)
- Entrance fees
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
9:00am. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to
this time; you must contact the local service provider to verify your
exact pickup time (contact info will be printed on your confirmation
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Central Granada or centrally located Granada hotels
Returns to original departure point
Saturday and Thursday