Explore the Canary Islands' largest city with the Las Palmas Card, and sightsee independently, enjoying free entry to top attractions and discounts in bars, restaurants and shops! Valid for 24 hours from the time of first use, the Las Palmas Card includes free entry to Casa de Colón, Catedral de Santa Ana, Museo Canario and more!
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Instant Confirmation
With your city pass, enjoy free entry to top city attractions like Casa de Colón – a museum built on the spot where Sir Christopher Columbus was often said to visit. Containing exhibitions relating to the period of Spanish exploration as well as the explorer himself, the museum is well worth a visit! You can also use your city pass to discover the Canary Island's history at Museo Canario, admire architecture at Catedral de Santa Ana, and lots more!
Save on entrance, meals and drinks in selected restaurants, bars and clubs, too, giving you everything you need to enjoy the city at ease!
Free Entry to Selected Las Palmas Attractions:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
- You are required to select a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Free entry to selected museums and attractions in Las Palmas
- Las Palmas guidebook (available in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian)
- Discounted meals, drinks and entry at selected Las Palmas bars and restaurants
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected
Exhange your voucher at one of Las Palma's Tourist Information Centers