Take this fun Madrid cycle tour and see the city at its best! Visit all the famous sights, from the Royal Palace and Retiro Park to Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol. Touring Madrid by bicycle is a fun and sociable way to sightsee, and with plenty of rest stops there’s time to relax and see the sights.
Suitable for all cycling abilities, the Madrid cycling tour also includes a brief orientation session.
Begin your Madrid bike tour with a short orientation session to get your bearings. Then get pedaling on a sightseeing tour that takes you to Madrid’s top sights, including: the ancient Egyptian Templo de Debod, the Royal Theatre, Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, Plaza de la Paja, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, St Ann´s Square, Paseo del Prado, Retiro Park, Alcala Gate and Cibeles Square.
Follow quiet back streets away from the city traffic, and ride through cycling paths, pedestrian zones and parks to discover Madrid’s out-of-the-way places.
Sightseeing by bicycle is a fun and healthy way to tour Madrid, whether travelling alone or with friends. Gain useful tips about Madrid from your knowledgeable English-speaking guide, including advice on what to see and do in the city. Also hear tales from an insider about what it’s like to live in Spain's vibrant capital city.
Get to know Madrid more intimately, from the famous must-see attractions to favorite out-of-the-way spots visited by locals. The tour follows a relaxed pace and includes rest stops for refreshments and photos. A comfortable, easy-to-ride bicycle is provided, along with an optional safety helmet.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 people
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Use of bicycle (electric or traditional depending on availability)
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Tour escort/host
- Refreshment (1 drink - water, orange juice or lemonade)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Madrid, near Puerta del Sol
Returns to original departure point
SeasonalMarch to November:Daily