Rent a scooter in Madrid and see the city independently at your own pace! Simply choose from 24-hour, 2-day, 3-day, 4-day or 7-day rental, pick up your scooter and city map, and then make up your own city sightseeing itinerary. Perhaps venture into neighborhoods like Salamanca or Los Austrias to see top Madrid attractions like Las Ventas Bullring, the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Reale), Alumneda Cathedral and more!
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Head to central Madrid to collect your scooter, and after a quick safety briefing and practice session, put on your helmet and hop on board! You can choose to drive the scooter either alone or with another person.
Before you leave the scooter center, pick up a city map and a bottle of water, and then head out on your way. Unlike a guided tour, you decide where to go and when you want to stop – simply use your map and then figure out a route!
Take a drive around exciting neighborhoods like Salamanca, home to Madrid’s iconic Las Ventas Bullring, or cruise past bustling Plaza España. Look out for the Temple of Debob – a gift from the Egyptian government – and then head over to Los Austrias, one of Madrid’s oldest neighborhoods.
Pose for pictures in front of the Royal Palace of Madrid, where Spain’s Bourbon kings once lived, and maybe take a detour past Alumenda Cathedral – a masterpiece of Neoclassical architecture. If you drive back toward the city center, look out for Santiago Bernabéu Stadium where the city’s legendary soccer team – Real Madrid – play.
Before your rental period finishes, be sure to check out Las Cortas, Madrid’s legendary museum district that’s home to three internationally acclaimed museums: Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Prado Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art Reina Sofia. Your rental includes a scooter lock, so if you want you can hop off your scooter and head inside any monuments (own expense).
At the end of your rental period, simply return your scooter and lock to the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people. Booking for 2 people at a time will be allocated 1 scooter only, unless otherwise specified in the Special Requirement box at the time of booking.
- Children over 7-years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- Upgrade option available in store at additional cost(second helmet, full insurance and hotel delivery service)
- Prices are per scooter
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years
- Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- City map
- Use of a helmet
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance, road assistance and life insurance for the driver)
- Scooter chain lock
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can pickup and drop-off your scooter anytime during shop opening times: 10am - 8pm, Monday to Sunday
Central Madrid, near Calle Conde Duque
Returns to original departure point