See Madrid’s city highlights by scooter on a 3-hour sightseeing tour, led by an expert guide! After choosing to ride alone or behind someone else, hop aboard a scooter and drive around the top Madrid neighborhoods – like Los Austrias, Salamanca and Las Cortas. See iconic city sites like the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Real) and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, and hear the history of Las Ventas Bullring from your guide!
- All necessary equipment included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Meet your guide in central Madrid and after a quick safety briefing and practice session, put on your helmet and hop on board! You can choose to drive the scooter either alone or with another person.
Following your guide, drive around the city’s exciting neighborhoods, like Salamanca – home to Las Ventas Bullring – and Calle Gran Via where the fascinating Temple of Debob can be seen near Plaza España. Head to Los Austrias, an old neighborhood that’s often known as Hapsburg’s Madrid in reference to the monuments that date back to the time of the Hapsburg dynasty.
Stop for a walk around the Royal Palace of Madrid and its immaculate gardens, hearing about the Bourbon kings who once lived here, and then pose for photos outside Alumenda Cathedral while marveling at its Neoclassical glory.
Continue through Las Cortes, the museum district of Madrid where the city’s so-called ‘golden triangle’ of leading museums is found. Stop outside the Prado Museum while your guide explains its significance as Spain’s national museum, and glide past the neighborhood’s two other museums: Museum of Contemporary Art Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
Other highlights of your tour include Madrid’s Royal Botanic Garden and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium where the city’s legendary soccer team – Real Madrid – play.
After three hours exploring Madrid by scooter, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any traffic tickets they receive
- All scooters seat two people
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Use of a scooter
- City map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Central Madrid, near Calle Conde Duque
Returns to original departure point