Travel from the Malaga Airport to your Costa del Sol Hotel. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a private transfer service so the price is the same for groups of:
Transfers are available to hotels in:
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details (flight numbers and times of arrival or departure) and your Costa del Sol Hotel details (name and address). You must select the correct area for your hotel. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
It's that easy!
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
At time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details in the "Special Requirements" box:
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area. The driver will be holding a sheet with the Lead Passenger's name. The driver will wait for 30 minutes after the flight has landed. The driver will then wait a further 1 hour. That is a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes after the flight has landed. If your flight is delayed more than 1 hour and 30 minutes, surcharges will apply
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- One way private transfer
- 1 - 3 people transfer by private car (Opel Omega / Renault Safrane)
- 4 - 6 people transfer by private minivan (Volkswagen Caravelle)
Your chosen time (transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
After you have collected your luggage, the driver will meet you at the Arrivals Hall located outside the Customs Area. The driver will be holding a sh