Ride an off-road Segway along the forested trails of the gorgeous Malaga Mountains (Parque Natural Montes de Malaga), on an exciting 1.5-hour tour! Following the lead of an expert local guide, glide from Las Contadoras nature reserve to the foothills of the mountains on a self-balancing electric Segway, adapted to handle countryside terrain. The experience is suitable for all levels of Segway riders, from first-timers to pros!
Numbers are limited to 10 on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Start with a hotel pickup from central Malaga or alternatively, meet your friendly guide at Las Contadoras – an environmental reserve on the outskirts of Malaga. Enjoy a quick orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway; once you feel comfortable, follow your guide through the park, along the long and sweeping trails that lead to the foothills of the Malaga Mountains.
Unlike a standard Segway, your off-road model is rugged and durable with specially designed tires that allow you to travel over a variety of terrain. As you ride, your guide will give you plenty of tips to improve your Segway-riding skills, showing you how to glide seamlessly over rocky paths and climb small hills.
Wind your way effortlessly along grassy footpaths and twist through the narrow forest trails that typify the mountainous area. The scenery in the nature reserve is stunning with countless small streams and crops of wild flowers breaking up the densely forested landscape. Stop for photos and soak up the scenery as you explore.
After gliding around the area with your guide, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes. If you have opted to include a hotel drop-off, make your way to your minivan and travel back to central Malaga, finishing at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Use of Segway, helmet and reflective vest
- Segway orientation session
- 1.5 Off-Road Segway Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottle of water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Approximately 13 miles (21 km) from central MalagaHotel pickup starts from your centrally located Malaga hotel
Returns to original departure point