When you pull into port in Malaga, see the best of the city on a private sightseeing shore excursion. A private tour allows you to explore Malaga, the capital of the Costa del Sol, with a knowledgeable guide but without the group sightseeing experience.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
You’ll visit the Cathedral of Malaga, constructed between 1528 and 1782 and nicknamed La Manquita (“the One-Armed Lady”) because one of the cathedral’s two towers is unfinished. You’ll then visit the Alcazaba, a Moorish fortress built in the 11th century. Perched on a hill in the middle of town, the Alcazaba is one of the best-preserved citadels in Spain. You’ll also see the exterior of the Picasso Museum, which houses more than 150 pieces donated by Picasso’s family (entrance fee not included in tour price).
Before returning to port, you will have free time to explore Malaga’s pretty plazas, leafy boulevards and lush gardens; your tour guide can answer your questions about where to go and what else to see.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Malaga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- The guide speaks English, if you require another language, additional costs will incur.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Port pickup and drop off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees for Cathedral and Alcabaza (Fortress)
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee for Picasso Museum