Not Reviewed (0 reviews)
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
Your private Malaga shore excursion starts as you are picked up from your cruise ship port and taken to Granada, one of Spain’s most-loved cities.
You’ll visit the Alhambra in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range; this Moorish palace complex is one of the most beautiful Islamic architecture marvels in the world and a symbol of Granada. Your private guide will tell you everything you need to know the monument, which is made up of many structures and buildings, including the stately Charles V Palace. Outside the Alhambra lies your next stop, the Generalife Palace with its wonderful gardens. As you explore the gardens, enjoy the stunning views of the city.
You have the option to include lunch with your day trip; a sample menu is below in the Itinerary section. After lunch, you’ll have free time to explore Granada on your own before returning to the Malaga port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Malaga port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Sample Lunch Menu (if option selected):
Salad (in summer)
Soup (in winter)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- The guide speaks English; if you require another language, additional costs will incur.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Entrance fees
- Port pickup and drop off
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)