When your cruise ship arrives in port in Malaga, head out on a city sightseeing shore excursion. This half-walking, half-bus private tour is the best combination of Malaga sightseeing and dining. Accompanied by a food guide, you will discover Malaga’s most beautiful sights and sample tapas in the city’s best bars.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
From the top of the bus, you'll see the Cathedral of Malaga, constructed between 1528 and 1782 and nicknamed La Manquita (“the One-Armed Lady”) and the Alcazaba, a Moorish fortress built in the 11th century and the exterior of the Picasso Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- The guide speaks English; if you require another language, additional costs will incur.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Local guide
- Entrance fee for Gibralfaro
- Food tasting (2 tapas, 1 drink (soft drink/beer) per person)
- Port pickup and drop off
- Private tour
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)