Combine two best-selling tours for a two-day guided immersion in Morocco and Granada from Malaga, perfect for those who already have overnight accommodation. On one day, venture to Morocco to visit Tangier, where you’ll tour a market, enjoy live dancing entertainment, shop at a local bazaar and indulge in an authentic Moroccan meal. The other day, head to Granada to admire the Moorish architecture of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace and beautiful Generalife Gardens. Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach is included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Fully narrated tour
Day 1: Morocco Day Trip
After pickup from central Malaga in the morning, take a scenic drive to the southern tip of Spain, where you’ll then board a high-speed ferry across the Strait of Gibraltar to Morocco.
Your exciting time in Tangier begins with a tour aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned coach. Your sightseeing tour is followed by a walking tour of a souk (marketplace), the medina (old quarter) and the kasbah (old fortress), allowing you to discover Morocco’s rich architecture and browse the cuisine's various spices. Stop to see a snake charmer and visit one of the local bakeries to try some tasty bread (own expense).
Then, shop at a local bazaar full of carpets and handicrafts. At a nearby restaurant, enjoy a lunch of traditional Moroccan food like couscous. You’ll then enjoy a live performance by a Berber dancer!
Continue to Cape Spartel, offering views of both the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, and then sample traditional mint tea and learn about the mint tea rituals. Then, visit the Cave of Hercules and stop by white sand dunes, where you can ride a camel (own expense) or enjoy free time to explore the beautiful area.
On your way back to the ferry, take in views of the Moroccan landscape and then head by coach from the port to your pre-booked Malaga hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Granada Day Trip
You’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken by coach to Granada. When you arrive, enjoy a guided tour of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Alhambra Palace, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Explore the Moorish complex, a symbol of Granada, and admire the beautiful Islamic architecture.
Continue with a visit to nearby Charles V Palace and Generalife Gardens. As you explore, enjoy stunning views of the Albaicin Quarter.
Next, head to central Granada and have free time to enjoy a delicious Spanish lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and explore at your own pace. After your tour, relax and enjoy Spain's scenery on your way back to Malaga.
Note: You may choose the order of the days of this tour. See the Tour Options section below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked
within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as
soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the terrain in Tangier is uneven and hilly and the trip contains a lot of walking
- Total duration of the trip may vary according to the pickup and drop-off location
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please note that due to the weather conditions there is a possibility to interchange the days for Granada and Morocco.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lunch and mint tea in Tangier
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Entrance fees to Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Overnight accommodation (you return to your own hotel after Day 1 and continue with the second half of your tour on Day 2; you must have your own accommodation)
5am, Morocco day trip
8am, Granada day trip
Central Malaga and Costa del Sol; you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time and location (contact info will be prin
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6pm on Day 1 and Day 2. From November 1 a April 30, you will return at approximately 4pm from your Morocco day trip.
Tuesday to Friday