Explore Mallorca’s beautiful beaches and lush forests on a scooter! With this exciting scooter tour on Mallorca, drive along the island’s southwest coast and through beautiful villages like Magaluf and Portals Vells. Visit the picturesque El Mago Beach, a hidden beach surrounded by pine trees. Enjoy the warm sea breeze and take in views of leafy forests on your drive back along the Mediterranean waterfront. This scooter tour is an adventurous and convenient way to explore Mallorca off the beaten path!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Discover the natural beauty of Mallorca in an easy and fun way -- on a scooter! No experience is necessary -- you will receive training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you start your island tour, as well as receive a helmet for your security while riding.
Follow your guide as you drive along the southwestern coast of Mallorca. Ride through Palma de Mallorca and see famous monuments like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu) and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina. Continue along the waterfront and take in stunning views of the blue Mediterranean Sea on your left, and admire the beautiful green forests on your right.
Continue through the popular coastal village of Magaluf, located in the tourist area of Calvià. Visit Portals Vells, known for its beautiful cliffs overlooking magnificent beaches. About 2.5 miles (4 km) away from Portals Vells is El Mago Beach. This small, hidden beach of fine-grained white sand is surrounded by lush pine trees, creating a beautiful and unique coastal environment. Stop here for a break, relax on the beach and take in views of this beautiful location, which served as a set for the 1967 movie The Magician, starring Anthony Quinn and Michael Caine.
Learn interesting facts about Mallorca from your guide and stop at several beautiful locations on your tour. Discover impressive golf courses and admire more gorgeous views as you make your way back along the Mallorca coast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter foot stands
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Detailed tour map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
10am and 4:30pm
Near Palma de Mallorca airport
Returns to original departure point