Discover Palma de Mallorca and surrounding Mallorca attractions in an exhilarating way – on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary and drive along the Mediterranean coast to visit famous landmarks like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (known as La Seu), Bellver Castle, the Royal Palace of the Almudaina and more. Venture outside of Palma and explore the coastal roads of Mallorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands, at your own pace on an easy-to-ride scooter. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, a scooter allows you to get off the beaten road and explore Mallorca with the warm breeze against your cheeks.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
A scooter rental is the perfect choice if you’re looking for an easy and fun way to see Mallorca’s highlights! No experience is necessary -- you will receive training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you head out on your island tour. You will also receive a helmet for your security while riding. All scooters allow a second passenger, but a second helmet (compulsory) will be available at an extra cost.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive along the coastal roads and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea. Visit beautiful monuments like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu), Bellver Castle and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina. Ride up to Bellver Castle, located on top of a hill near Palma de Mallorca, and enjoy stunning views of the city from above.
Drive along the southwestern coast for breathtaking coastal views. Stop at Magaluf for a refreshment (own expense) and grab a bite at one of the numerous tapas bars by the beach or in town. Then, continue on your unforgettable Mallorca scooter adventure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Children over 7-years-old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- Prices are per scooter
- Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years
- Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a valid driver's license for Spain. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver license or an official Spanish translation of your driver's license.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
Central Palma de Mallorca, near the Playa de Palma
Returns to original departure point