While you are in port in Palma de Mallorca, discover Palma and surrounding Mallorca attractions in an exhilarating way – on a scooter! With this scooter rental, set your own itinerary and drive along the Mediterranean coast to visit famous landmarks like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (known as La Seu), Bellver Castle, the Royal Palace of the Almudaina and more. Venture outside of Palma and explore the coastal roads of Mallorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands. An adventurous and convenient alternative to traditional tours, an easy-to-ride scooter allows you to get off the beaten path and explore Mallorca at your own pace, with the warm breeze against your face. No experience is necessary!
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
When you arrive in the Palma de Mallorca port, make the most of your time on shore with a scooter rental for an easy and fun way to see Mallorca’s highlights! No experience is necessary -- you will receive training on how to operate the scooter and how to enjoy a safe and smooth ride before you head out on your city tour. You will receive two helmets (for you and a second passenger) for your safety while riding, as well as a lock to park your scooter securely.
Pick up a map (provided at the rental shop) and choose your own route! Drive along the coastal roads and take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea. Visit beautiful monuments like the Cathedral of Santa Maria (commonly known as La Seu) and the Royal Palace of the Almudaina. Ride up to Bellver Castle, located on top of a hill near Palma de Mallorca, and enjoy stunning views of the city from above.
Drive along the southwestern coast for breathtaking coastal views. Stop at Magaluf for a refreshment and grab a bite at one of the numerous tapas bars by the beach or in town (own expense). Then, continue on your unforgettable Mallorca scooter adventure!
This excursion is located within a 15-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Palma de Mallorca port. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All bikes/scooters fit two people
- Upgrade option available in store at additional cost
- Prices are per scooter
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Scooter rental
- Tour map
- Use of 2 helmets
- Basic insurance (covers third party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
10m. Tour start time will be adjusted to your ship's arrival. You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher.
Carrer Monsenyor Palmer
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7pm