Explore Madrid's attractions on a afternoon sightseeing tour by coach. This tour is the perfect introduction to Madrid's famous sights from the Gran Via and Castellana, to famous squares including Plazas de Espana, Puerta del Sol and Puerta de Alcala. You'll visit the historic quarters and famous parks including Casa de Campo and Retiro.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This afternoon tour is perfect if you're a first-time visitor to Madrid, giving you a well-rounded introduction to the city's sights and leaving you with the morning free to explore Madrid on your own. You will discover that Madrid is a multifaceted city, from its Arab origins, through to the heady nightlife of present-day Madrid.
You will also have the opportunity to explore Madrid by foot, on two walking tours. In Madrid Rio, the city's newest area, enjoy a walk from the Puente del Rey to the Puente de Segovia, and admire the beautiful sights of the Royal Palace and its gardens. Later, discover the center of Madrid as you walk from the Plaza de la Villa to the Plaza Mayor, while learning interesting facts from your guide.
Madrid Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour concludes at Colon Square. Where you can stretch your legs or grab some refreshments at the famous Hard Rock Cafe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 5 years and under, are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
9am and 3pm
Central Madrid, near Plaza de Espana
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
Daily 9am 3pm