Bullfighting has always been one of the most popular traditions in Spain and in Seville you can see the second oldest bullring in Spain, the Maestranza Arena. On this walking tour you will see the ring itself and a small museum which explains the tradition of bullfighting.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Afterwards you will continue on a walk through the city center with its beautiful churches and palaces.
The tour finishes in the Fine Arts Museum, the second largest Spanish museum after the Prado in Madrid. The best paintings of Murillo, Velazquez, Goya, Zurbaran and more are waiting for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Concludes in central Seville