Ride to the most important sights of Seville on this Private Bike Tour. Sites visited include the Monument dedicated to the famous soldier El Cid, the Maestranza Bullring, Carmen´s Monument and Macarena Church. You will ride mainly on cycling paths, pedestrian zones and parks, avoiding traffic for the majority of the tour.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
You will also visit Maria Luisa Park with the squares of Spain and America, the five star Hotel Alfonso XIII and the Palace of Saint Telmo (Andalucia's President House). See the former Tobacco Factory where the famous Carmen worked, the Pavillions of the Expo in 1929 and the beautiful the Guadalquivir river. The tour then continues to the Triana Quarter, the new Opera House and concludes in the Macarena quarter with a visit to Macarena church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Private bike tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bike rental payable direct on day of travel (approx. 16 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Torre del Oro (Golden Tower at the river)
Concludes in central Seville