Discover a new way to see Seville! A horse carriage ride will offer you a romantic overview of the city as you relax and let the horse do all the hard work.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
The sightseeing will focus on the main attractions of Seville including a visit to Maria Luisa Park with the squares of Spain and America. You may also see the 5 star Hotel Alfonso XIII, the Palace of Saint Telmo (Andalucia's President House), the former Tobacco Factory, the Monument dedicated to the famous soldier El Cid, the Pavillions of the Expo-Fair in 1.929, the Guadalquivir river, and the Tower of Gold - Torre del Oro.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Horse and carriage fee payable direct on day of travel (approx. 60 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Concludes in central Seville