- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
Discover the history of Susanna Ben Suzon, and visit the original wall and the synagogue-church of Santa María la Blanca.
Sevilla was once the home to the Ritva and Abravanel family among others.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
2 hours 30 minutes
Concludes in central Seville