Start your walking tour with a pleasant stroll through Santa Cruz, Seville's historical Jewish quarter, and find out why many consider it to be the most picturesque area of the city.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Then visit the new Flamenco Museum and the former Jewish Section, with narrow cobbled streets and houses. End the evening on a musical high as you experience a colorful and passionate flamenco show in a typical Jewish house in the lovely Santa Cruz Section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Flamenco Show entrance feel payable direct on day of travel (approx. 23 euros)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Giralda Tower (tower of the Cathedral)
Concludes at a local restaurant