See the best of Malaga on a private city sightseeing tour. A private tour allows you to explore Malaga, the capital of the Costa del Sol and birthplace of Picasso, with a knowledgeable guide but without the group sightseeing experience. You’ll see the top attractions, including the Alcazaba, and have free time to see some sights on your own.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
On this private sightseeing tour of Malaga, you’ll see the city’s major attractions with a knowledgeable local guide. Start with a visit to the Cathedral of Malaga, constructed between 1528 and 1782 and nicknamed La Manquita (“the One-Armed Lady”) because one of the cathedral’s two towers is unfinished.
Continue to the Alcazaba, a Moorish fortress built in the 11th century. Perched on a hill in the middle of town, the Alcazaba is one of the best-preserved citadels in Spain. You’ll then see the exterior of the Picasso Museum, which houses more than 150 pieces donated by Picasso’s family (entrance fee not included in tour price).
This private tour of Malaga is hosted by a professional guide. Please list any special interests you have (art, architecture, history, culture) at the time of booking to alert your guide, who will then prepare for your private tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- The guide speaks English, if you require another language, additional costs will incur.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees for Alcabaza (Fortress) and the Cathedral
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Tour starts at approx. 10am. It's possible to arrange a different starting time once your booking is confirmed.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour departs from centrally located Malaga hotels
Concludes at 3pm